Three decades of excellence in ophthalmology
This year the AOP congress is reaching new heights!
In 2018, the Advanced Ophthalmologic Practice has the pleasure to welcome you to the outstanding Palais Brongniart, in the heart of Paris on the 14th & 15th of December. This year we are taking the congress to a whole new level!
The entire congress is translated in both English and French, focusing on 14 key ophthalmology themes with top speakers from France, and around the world.
We have so many new opportunities to deliver the highest quality of scientific learning and we are pleased to introduce you to some of our new features and exciting changes.
- Our unmissable 1-hour focus workshops providing a ready-to-use content for your daily practice in more than 10 different formats: MCQ, clinical cases, video classes, battles...
- New plenary sessions led by top international experts allow for thorough debates on hot and controversial topics of the year.
- Innovative Wet & Dry Labs on cataract, retina, refraction/refractive, glaucoma. Pick your topic, select the training level (beginner or experienced) and improve your skills.
- Dedicated student workshops on pertinent topics and interactive formats specially developed for the european exams.
- Scientific Partnerships with European and International societies overseeing one session within the program (...)
Be part of this new and exciting adventure!
Rendez-vous at the Palais Brongniart, next December 14 & 15