- 1.1. How do I activate my account?
- 1.2. What are the benefits of having a member account ?
- 1.3. I forgot my login details. How can I retrieve my account?
- 1.4. How can I change my username / email / password / address?
- 2.1. How can I get my certificate of attendance?
- 2.2. Is the congress CME accredited?
- 2.3. I am an exhibitor, can I get my certificate of attendance?
- 3.1. Got any question regarding the Academy platform?
- 4.1. Which website is our official website?
- 4.2. Is registration open to everyone?
- 4.3. What is the official language of the congress?
- 4.4. Do we process visas for congress participants?
- 4.5. What if I am not granted a visa to come to the congress?
- 4.6. Can I bring my personal translator with me for free?
- 4.7. Did we sell the company or have we changed our name?
- 4.8. Where can I leave my personal belongings during the congress? Is there a cloakroom?
- 4.9. I had an accident/loss or theft during the conference, what can I do?
- 4.10. What about photos and videos?
- 5.1. How can I register for the conference?
- 5.2. I don't have the confirmation letter. When will I receive my confirmation letter?
- 5.3. How can I collect the badges?
- 5.4. Is a one-day pass available for the congress?
- 5.5. Is there an exhibition-only pass?
- 5.7. Do you have any discount for students?
- 5.8. I am no longer able to attend. Can I transfer the badge or get a refund?
- 5.9. Can I add option(s) to my existing registration?
- 5.10. How can I register a group of participants to the conference?
- 5.11. I want to attend the congress, can I get a 'training convention'?
- 5.12. I want to attend the congress, can I get a special price?
- 5.13. Is there a specific badge for representatives from the Press?
- 6.1. I haven’t received my invoice / where can I find my invoice?
- 6.2. Can my invoice be modified/rectified?
- 6.3. Why doesn't the amount paid online correspond to the amount taken from my bank account?
- 6.4. Why am I paying French taxes (TVA) ?
- 6.5. Why is "AOP" not appearing in my bank statement?
3. AOP Academy
4. General conference inquiries
5. Registrations / badges
1.1. How do I activate my account?
Activate your account in 3 steps!
- Click on login and enter your credentials. Your credentials are usually your name and a numeric code.
If you do not have them, please contact us to retrieve your credentials.
- Complete the account activation by entering your email address and your own secured password.
- Once you click the activation link, your new username and password will be the email address and password you entered in Step 2.
NOTA: A link will be sent to your email to finalise the activation – we kindly remind you to check your junk mail inbox if you do not receive it immediately.
1.2. What are the benefits of having a member account ?
With a member account:
- you are able to verify your future, current and past participation status.
- your registration process will be facilitated (online and onsite) with all your information collected in advance.
- you will receive all latest news and offers from us.
If you have participated in one of our conferences before, you already have an existing member account.
Please contact us to retrieve your member account information.
1.3. I forgot my login details. How can I retrieve my account?
If you have ever attended one of our events, you already have an account with us.
- For your first login, please contact us.
- If you have already logged into your account with your username, to reset your password you can simply do so by clicking here.
1.4. How can I change my username / email / password / address?
Should you wish to change or modify your personal information, email and postal address, you may do so on your account dashboard. To access your dashboard, login to your account and simply direct yourself to the top right icon for 'My Account'. To modify your password or account language please refer to your account 'Settings'.
For all other modifications, please contact us.
2.1. How can I get my certificate of attendance?
To claim your certificate of attendance, it is necessary to login to your account and submit the online evaluation form.
Once completed, you will receive an email with a link to your Certificate of Attendance.
Your certificate will also be available on your 'Participations' space in your account.
If CME credits are offered for the congress, the procedure to obtain CME credits will be sent along with your certificate.
NOTA: Each congress has its own accreditation system. Due to CME regulations please note that we are not permitted to transfer the certificate to an individual other than the badge holder. If you are not the original badge holder, we cannot expedite a certificate of attendance.
2.2. Is the congress CME accredited?
The congress is commonly accredited at several levels according to the conference location.
The number of CME credits that we offer our participants varies according to the duration of the congress and the organism of accreditation, given that the evaluation differs from one country to another.
You can learn more regarding accreditation by going to the "Accreditation" tab found in the congress page.
2.3. I am an exhibitor, can I get my certificate of attendance?
Due to CME regulations, we can only provide a certificate of attendance to participants who were registered as Physician or Nurse and had access to the scientific sessions.As exhibitor, should you require a proof of your participation, we will be glad to make a legal statement.
3. AOP Academy
3.1. Got any question regarding the Academy platform?
Click here to access the dedicated Q&A section.
4. General conference inquiries
4.1. Which website is our official website?
Our unique and only official website is www.aopcongress.com . We will never ask you to communicate all or part of your banking or confidential data* for any reason whatsoever. If you are contacted by a travel agent or any housing group by post mail, by e-mail or by phone (call or SMS), please note that they are not endorsed by us and you could be a victim of an attempted fraud. Do not click on any link, do not respond to the fraudster, and delete the received message.
Never communicate any personal or confidential data* as this might be a scam or fraudulent activity.
* Bank or personal data: your bank details or credit card number, its expiry date, the associated secret code, the cryptogram or your Remote Banking ID and the associated code.
4.2. Is registration open to everyone?
As a medical conference, only professionals can have access to the congress (doctors, nurses, corporate professional, etc.).
Proof of your status will be required to validate your registration.
NOTA: no one under the age of 18 years of age will be admitted within the conference space (sessions nor exhibition space).
4.3. What is the official language of the congress?
The official language is English, however we offer simultaneous translations of various languages depending on the congress.
Please refer to the 'program page' of each congress to learn more about the available translated sessions.
4.4. Do we process visas for congress participants?
We do not process visas for our participants. However, to help with this process, we can send you an Invitation Letter that will bear the stamp of our Head Office which you can use to obtain your visa. Information on the visa process can be found on our congress website, on the ‘Plan Your Trip’ page of each congress.
What is the procedure?
Register for the congress at least six weeks in advance (the delay for obtaining a visa varies according to the country). Once your registration has been paid your invoice will be automatically sent to your email (take note of its number).
Fill in the request form on the ‘Plan Your Trip’ page, and don't forget to include your invoice number in the appropriate field. To complete the request you will need a copy of your passport.
Your Invitation Letter will be sent to you by email within two working days.
NOTA: we remind you that setting up false evidence of any official documents is considered fraud.
4.5. What if I am not granted a visa to come to the congress?
Kindly note that for a reimbursement, you must send us the formal written answer from the Embassy or Consulate by email. Once we have received the document, we will refund you the total amount paid, minus a 30 Euro administrative fee that will be applied.
4.6. Can I bring my personal translator with me for free?
- If you are a speaker: kindly send an email to the Scientific Department of the corresponding congress. They will guide you through the process to register your personal translator.
- For participants: please register your translator with a Corporate Professional badge, and attach the necessary supporting documents to prove their practice, such as a copy of the translator diploma/salary payslip or any document related.
4.7. Did we sell the company or have we changed our name?
We decided to integrate the worldwide event organizer COMEXPOSIUM! Everything remains the same, the only difference is a longer name as we now become COMEXPOSIUM HEALTHCARE.
4.8. Where can I leave my personal belongings during the congress? Is there a cloakroom?
We want our participants to be the most comfortable during the congress, which is why we put in place a cloakroom for you to leave your personal belongings.
Please note that this room has limited capacity and we cannot control how many belongings each participant brings. We recommend to arrive early to the congress to ensure your space.
4.9. I had an accident/loss or theft during the conference, what can I do?
First of all, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience you could have encountered during our conference. At our conference, we always think first on taking all necessary measurements for the participants' comfort and overall safety. Sometimes, situations arise that are beyond control of our organization and planning.
- Please notice that the organiser nor the venue where our congress is taking place accepts liability for damages and/or losses of any kind that may be incurred by the congress participants or by any accompanying person during both the official conference and related social programs. You are responsible for your own property.
- Please do not leave any property unattended in the venue. Attendees participate in all events at their own risk.
- You are advised to have insurance against loss, accidents or damages that could take place during the congress. Verbal agreements will not be binding unless confirmed in writing.
4.10. What about photos and videos?
As a medical conference, we only allow concerned professionals to enter the congress (doctors, corporate professionals, etc.), among them press representatives.
Three categories of press representatives are authorized to attend, given a strict control of their credentials:
1. "mass audience" press, only allowed into the exhibition hall
3. "medical" press, allowed into the exhibition hall and the scientific sessions
2. "audio/video" press, only allowed into the exhibition hall
The first two categories of press representatives are, by the destination of their work, likely to take photos or videos. In that context, you might be photographed and/or filmed. Although the purpose of these pictures or videos is supposed to stay in line with our professional environment, we encourage you to remain vigilant and express your opinion, should you not wish to get involved.
5. Registrations / badges
5.1. How can I register for the conference?
We would be very pleased to welcome you to one of our conferences around the world. Registration to each congress is available onsite during the congress or through the dedicated online ‘Registration’ page where you can follow the easy registration process. Fill in the required information to complete the registration and proceed to payment (credit card, bank transfer* or Alipay).
If you cannot process your payment online, you can register onsite and pay during the conference.NOTA: should you wish to pay by bank transfer, at the end of the registration process an official document called "PRO FORMA document" will be emailed to you with the amount to be transferred and our bank data so please proceed to the END of the online process. The corresponding final invoice will be emailed back to you once payment has been done and our bank account credited.
*Please note that bank transfer payments will include an additional 20 EUR processing fee in the total invoiced.
5.2. I don't have the confirmation letter. When will I receive my confirmation letter?
Confirmation letters are available at all times for download on your account here.
The confirmation letter will also be sent out to each participant directly to their email within the week prior to the congress. It is crucial that you provide us the correct contact information when you register on the registration platform during sign up for this purpose.
5.3. How can I collect the badges?
Each badge is nominative, which is why each attendee should retrieve his/her badge him/herself at the dedicated welcome desk onsite:
- Speakers and Patients: Speakers desk
- Delegates and Exhibitors: E-badge desk
by presenting the following:
- Your confirmation letter (it is available at all times for download through your account)
- Identity proof (e.g. ID card, passport, driving license etc.)
- Business card (if applicable)
Refer to the chapter "Key moments" under "Plan your trip" tab on our website to learn more about Registration Desk opening hours.
5.4. Is a one-day pass available for the congress?
We offer different badge types that give access to either the full duration of the congress or a one or two-day module pass.
To browse the registration options, go to the congress page and click 'Register'; a variety of options and badges will be available along with an explanation of the specific access for each badge. Each pass is carefully curated by our scientific committee and we hope you can fully maximize your learning opportunities.
5.5. Is there an exhibition-only pass?
We do not offer any exhibition-only pass as a medical conference as we remain strict on our access and we value the importance of academic education. Note that all badges include the relevant academic content as well as access to the exhibition area.
5.7. Do you have any discount for students?
All medical students and residents are eligible to obtain a preferred rate on their congress badge.
In order to benefit from this, during your registration please select the relevant badge. You will need to submit supporting documents such as a student card or written certificate from the Chief of Service of your university department, stating your medical specialisation as well your ID / passport showing your year of birth.
Nota: This preferential rate has been specially designed to encourage students and interns from around the world to participate and learn at our congresses.
5.8. I am no longer able to attend. Can I transfer the badge or get a refund?
Once you purchase your badge under your name, it is not transferable to another individual. However, if you cannot attend due to sickness or emergency, we will consider converting it into credits to be redeemed within the coming year, upon sufficient proof, or get a refund following our cancellation policy.
This will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
5.9. Can I add option(s) to my existing registration?
You can of course add option(s) to your existing registration. To proceed, simply login in to your personal account and add the desired options through your dashboard by clicking on 'Check and upgrade your badge'.
5.10. How can I register a group of participants to the conference?
For group registrations please contact our dedicated team at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive access to the dedicated platform.
Keep in mind that the more badges you register, the more benefits you will get!
5.11. I want to attend the congress, can I get a 'training convention'?
To get a 'training convention', you need to first register online for the conference. Upon reception of your invoice, please send us an email with it attached along with all details which must appear on your document. You will receive the corresponding document within 2 working days.
5.12. I want to attend the congress, can I get a special price?
You are very welcome to join one of our conferences, however kindly note that to respect our participants and consequently stay consistent in our pricing policy we keep the registration fees as they are.
Note that we provide preferred rates displayed on our website for early bird registrations.
5.13. Is there a specific badge for representatives from the Press?
To register for a Press badge, please see the dedicated 'Press' section of our website. Once you have registered, on site at the Conference you will have to present yourself at the PRESS Welcome desk along with a valid ID card (passport or official identification document) and your press card.
6.1. I haven’t received my invoice / where can I find my invoice?
Upon payment reception, the invoice will be automatically generated and sent to the email you provided online when registering. Please verify your spam/junk inbox before contacting us. Your invoices will also be available in your account in the section 'Participations'.
6.2. Can my invoice be modified/rectified?
Invoices are automatically issued upon payment reception with the information you have provided online.
Please pay attention and fill in the correct data; this data will be used for the invoice and cannot be amended afterwards.
6.3. Why doesn't the amount paid online correspond to the amount taken from my bank account?
Our bank account accepts EUROS and USD.
Should you have selected US Dollars on the website, the amount will subsequently be translated into EUROS at the prevailing exchange rate, which is why you may find a difference between the price shown on the invoice / your bank account and the actual amount deducted as payment.
Additional bank fees may apply for this conversion so we advise you to check with your bank first.
6.4. Why am I paying French taxes (TVA) ?
Services to consumers (business to consumer or B to C) remain subject to taxation in the State in which the provider is established i.e. France. You may refer to the: French tax official website
Of course, should you be eligible for tax exemption, and with our invoice in hands, you can still acclaim for the tax amount reimbursement directly within your country through your local tax authorities.
6.5. Why is "AOP" not appearing in my bank statement?
"AOP" is a registered brand belonging to the following legal entity: "COMEXPOSIUM HEALTHCARE ” The legal entity name, "COMEXPOSIUM HEALTHCARE", might appear on your bank statement instead of "AOP".