Together with the best in ophthalmology!
The face-to-face meeting we’ve all been waiting for returns to Paris,
AOP is home to host the much-awaited 33rd Advanced Ophthalmologic Practice in Paris, in hybrid format. A new feature of this edition is the option to live stream the full congress for those who wish to join us uniquely online.
World-renowned experts are coming together to deliver an intensive educational conference covering the 12 major themes in ophthalmology. The best in the field present a dynamic learning program with practical tips & tricks for your daily practice and latest techniques.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the breaks in between the rigorous sessions to stroll through the exhibition and meet again with the industry players to find out about the recent developments that’s taking place in the market, and see the latest products & devices in action.
What’s in store for you at AOP 2022?
- 70 sessions with take home messages and pedagogical learning to improve your daily practice
- Simultaneous translation (see the scientific program for more information)
- Best worldwide experts at your finger tips!
- AOP LABS: echography Ultrasound BioMicroscopy (UBM) ou B-scan ultrasonography, trabeculectomy - non perforating deep sclerectomy, endocyclophotocoagulation, phakic IOLs, combined surgery: cataract & vitrectomy
- A networking space for Young Ophthalmologists (YO) with a one-day dedicated scientific program with worldwide learning societies
- A "meet-the-experts” area, come and share your clinical case in an informal setting to get a personalized advice
So, join us to take an advancing step into 2022 together with the best in the field! Let’s celebrate this grand reunion by sharing and exchanging our perspectives, knowledge and maybe even handshakes.
The Scientific Committee of AOP 2022