Priority Points Criteria
The Priority Point System is designed to reward your loyalty and the level of your support.
The program encourages consistency and transparency in the allocation of the exhibition space. To put simply, the higher the ranking of an exhibitor's total priority points, the better access they will have to the preferred exhibit space and other benefits.
PRIORITY POINT SELECTION PROCESS
- Exhibitors can apply for exhibit space based on the Priority Group which will be assigned 7 months prior to the concerned conference. Online floor plans will then be available.
- Any exhibitor that misses their assigned Priority Group application deadline will be placed at the bottom of their group for assignment, or at the top of the next bracket to be assigned.
- Applications received by their Priority Group deadline with deposits will be sorted based on points accumulated, and assigned as follows:
- Priority points (highest to lowest)
- Tie-breaker – Date/time stamp on application
- For online applications, an immediate invoice will be issued. Payment of the requested deposit should follow within 72 hours. Failure to pay within the deadline will immediately release the selected products and offset the total Priority Points.
Points have been calculated based on the 4 following criteria.
- Type A points are based on exhibit space purchased (square meters purchased per exhibitor)
- Between 1 and 15 sqm: 5 points
- Between 16 and 30 sqm: 10 points
- Between 31 and 50 sqm: 15 points
- Between 51 and 150 sqm: 20 points
- Between 151 and 200 sqm: 25 points
- Over 200 sqm: 30 points
- Type B points are based on USD invoiced for sponsoring activities (total investment except exhibit space)
- Between $1 and $14,999: 5 points
- Between $15,000 and $29,999: 10 points
- Between $30,000 and $69,999: 15 points
- Between $70,000 and $149,999: 20 points
- Between $150,000 and $200,000 25 points
- Over $200,000: 30 points
- Type C points are based on frequency of participation (loyalty program)
- For each congress in which your company is an exhibitor: 10 points
- Type D points are based on registrations (delegate group registration registrations)
- Between 1 and 50 registrations: 5 points
- Between 51 and 99: 10 points
- Between 100 and 149: 15 points
- Between 150 and 199 : 20 points
- Between 200 and 249 : 25 points
- Over 249 registrations : 30 points
The Organizer rewards loyal exhibitors with weighted emphasis on frequent participation first - allowing recurrent partners on a budget to be placed at the same level as high level financial contributors, in terms of priority access to the online ordering platform.
- Co-exhibitors and cancellations do not receive Priority Points
- Exhibitors do not receive Priority Points for their distributors
- Loss/Penalty of Points – failure to adhere to the Organizer RULES and REGULATIONS will lead to the loss of priority points.
- Early Tear-Down – Any exhibitor that chooses to tear down or dismantle their booth before the official closing timeframe will be subjected to penalties. Penalty: full deduction of points A and B
- Rules/Violations – Failure to comply with booth display guidelines (i.e. excessive display height, space restrictions), and failure to adhere to exhibitor conduct policies (i.e. marketing outside of booth, excessive noise). Penalty: full deduction of points A and B
- Default of Occupancy (No Show) – Exhibitors that fail to occupy their rented space without prior notification to AOP. Penalty: full deduction of points A and B
PRIORITY POINT GROUPS
|All companies / view-only mode||15 October 2019|
|Priority Point Range||Application opens|
|Priority Group 1||50 - 500||16 May 2019 12:00 (CEST)|
|Priority Group 2||35 - 49||21 May 2019 12:00 (CEST)|
|Priority Group 3||5 - 34||23 May 2019 12:00 (CEST)|
|Priority Group 4||0 - 4||28 May 2019 12:00 (CEST)|
- Missed Submission Deadline - Any exhibitor that misses their assigned Priority Group application deadline will be placed at the bottom of their group for assignment, or at the top of the next bracket to be assigned.
- Companies Drawing Space For or With Others – Companies are prohibited from drawing for each other, except in the case when one company owns a percentage of another company. Proof of ownership may be requested for verification. In addition, the company name displayed on the booth will be restricted to only that of the eligible member company contracting booth space.
- Priority Points are only earned when a company exhibits at an event. A company paying in full for space does not earn a priority point without exhibiting. Priority points are only allocated after the congress has taken place and the event is over. Priority points must be earned, not purchased.
- Mergers/Acquisitions – During a merger or acquisition, points cannot be combined. The highest number of earned priority points by the parties involved will be utilized for space selection.